What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step program for adding massive height to your vertical leap
- With complete instructions on the number of sets and reps to do for each exercises
- With detailed instructions on how to perform each exercise
- A step by step, daily workout regime for your to follow
- A program that ensures that you are training explosion
- A workout targeting all muscles Involved In Jumping
- A multi faceted approach to vertical jump training
- A program that targets your muscle explosiveness
- The Vertical Explosion Training Program
- The Vertical Explosion Training Videos
- The Vertical Explosion Training Logs
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vertical Explosion Training Program scores 70.55/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.verticaljumpguide.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: verticaljumpguide.com you’ll also be taken through to verticaljumpguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)